Tuesday, 20 December 2016

11 Most Beautiful Good Night Messages For My Girlfriend


After your mother if a woman who can look after you from the bottom of her heart is your girlfriend. If you want to  know before going for bed that what are the Most Beautiful Good Night Messages For My Girlfriend ? so that you can make her feel like no matter how tired you are after such  exhausted day and when you are in hurry to go to bed you are still thinking about her.A woman who is making number of sacrifices just to make you feel happy deserves many more things from your side, however right now i will help you only with goodnight messages that you can send her.


Few Adorable Good Night Messages For Her:


1. For those who want to involve google in there love story....


" I searched on Google.... What are the best messages I can use in for wishing good night to my girlfriend? Google replied… Ask your heart. <3"

2.If you want to call her your princess....


 " Goodnight my princess,Surrender to the beautiful nightIn the very pleasant sight, And i will come in your dreams for sureSo that i can come so close,Have a lovely night with stars around. "

3.If you want to make her laugh and show her how crazy you are...


" 123456789*#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZThanks to god all keys are working,Now go to sleep Goodnight. "

4.Explain her the importance of vitamins....:D


" If you are feeling sick,getting bored or little sad than are suffering from the deficiency of vitamin ME Goodnight Swt Drmss :-) "

5.How do you feel when she is away.....


" It makes me feel like crying when you are away and it simply make me feel awsm when you are near around :-("

6.How is you life with her....

" I just want to thanks to life for making my presence along with you.You have no idea how beautiful my life has become because you are with me.You are the most adorable thing happened to me"

7.How beautiful is she....

" I am so glad to be with with most beautiful girl of this planet.you are my guide in this life,you are my light in dark.but now time to rest swt heart.sleep well.I love you so much."

7.If she loves rhyming...

" Close your eyes,make wishes,sending you my warm hug and kisses
Get your teddy and sleep tight tonight,wishing you a sweetest goodnight "

8.Is she your moon....??

" Close your eyes,make wishes,sending you my warm hug and kisses
Get your teddy and sleep tight tonight,wishing you a sweetest goodnight "

8.Is she your moon....??


" Close your eyes,make wishes,sending you my warm hug and kisses

Get your teddy and sleep tight tonight,wishing you a sweetest goodnight "

8.Because night hours are highly romantic...

" Why do i love night hours so much??Let me tell you..
Because i can cuddle you and hug you for a long time.Goodnight baby! "


9.If she is angry with you...


" I know that you are angry at me but it is also true that i can't stand the thought of losing you not even for a single second.l am really sorry for hurting your feelings.I can't sleep tonight.Please forgive me. "


10.If you are late tonight...

" Today i will come to your dreams.I will hug you tight in my arms all night long, so you know how much i miss you.I love you."


11.Last one...




" You are the first thing that come to my mind when i wake up.And you are the last thing that come to my mind when i fall asleep."



Last but not the least:How much you love your girl is a prove here the way you are investing your time to just pick out the Most beautiful Messages For Your Girlfriend.It really works well but your presence would be like a most precious stone in the world.so always try to make her feel good and try to spend some quality time with her.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment